dark sabre MM Cartridge
Precision Redefined in Audio Artistry
Unveiling a paradigm shift in musical precision and definition, the Dark Sabre transcends expectations. Leveraging advancements from its successful sibling (Sabre MM), this cartridge boasts an innovative fixing formation, a unified single-piece chassis, and an enhanced profile for optimized weight distribution and surface traction.
- Aluminum alloy body CNC precision machined from solid then hard anodized black.
- The low-mass generator utilizes an Alnico magnet with a low-mass cross coil made of pure
virgin copper wires.
- The low-mass generator is mounted into the high-mass body using a Quad-Point Contact
with Four Stainless’ Spike’ Screws for optimum support and control of unwanted mechanical
- The body is mass-tuned to the generator for optimum support of unwanted energy
- The telescopic aluminum tube cantilever utilizing two different aluminum materials –
maximizes stiffness without a massive high Q peak.
- Nude Micro Elliptical single crystal diamond stylus tip for maximum tracking ability without
compromising the high-frequency response or increasing surface noise.
- Square shank diamond assembly maximizes alignment precision, consistency, and rigidity.
- Alignment ridge on the front top that assists mounting Sabre to any Vertere tonearm.
- Three specifically designed contact points CNC machined into the top of the body that
provide the exact mechanical coupling required.
- Wideband frequency response of below 14Hz to above 28kHz
- Output of 4.3mV will provide a lifelike dynamic range with depth and precision.
4.3mV (@1kHz, 5cm/sec.)
Recommended input load
47Ω Max. 470pF
Recommended Tracking Weight
2.0 g (1.9 g – 2.1 g)
14 Hz -28 kHz
Minimum 22 dB
1 kΩ, @1kHz
10 x 10-⁶ cm/dyne (@100Hz)
Mounting to stylus
Head-shell to stylus
Nude | Micro Eliptical (7.5×15.5 μm)
Aluminum – Telescopic
Special Tri-Point Contact M2.5 Threaded Fixing Holes
Special Quad-Point Contact Four stainless ‘spike’ screws